Home page button

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Updates from our Rabbitry

Happy New Year to all!

I wanted to post a couple updates on the happenings here at the rabbitry.

English Lops:
Our English Lop pair is doing great!  They are both so sweet and have settled in great. They are such a endearing breed.  I'm so glad I decided to add them to our rabbitry.
I plan to breed them for the first time in late February.

Mini Lops:
I am anticipating a litter out of Spirit's Xena today!
She has been busy for the last hour getting her nest box ready and today is day 31.
I will post an update when the litter arrives.

Spirit's Scarlet will be bred again soon to Whitehaven's Mango.
I have decided to keep the fawn doe out of their last litter here with us.  I have named her Peaches. Peaches had an eye infection as a young kit.  I kept her around longer to make sure her eye healed up well. In that time I decided she should just stay!☺  She is doing great and such a sweet, friendly girl.
Here is a photo of her:
Whitehaven's Peaches

Spirit's Clementine is going to the home of a fellow rabbit raiser and friend of mine.
I know she will be well taken care of. Unfortunately she has yet been able to have a litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from you! Thank you for your comment.