Home page button

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Klubertanz cages ordered!

So very excited that we will be moving our rabbits from a large outdoor hutch to an indoor setting in the coming month! We have an extra shop area behind our garage, that is seperate from it. I recently got my husband's blessing to use this space for our rabbitry! Our outdoor hutch is very nice but with Northern Indiana winter approaching bringing the rabbits indoors will make it much more pleasant for both the rabbits and us! Not only will it make the care easier but bringing them indoors will also help to provide more viable months for litters of kits to be born.

I have read nothing but good things about Klubertanz and the quality of their cages so I am pretty excited. They must be busy with lots of orders as the current wait time for my order to ship is one month! I'm confident it will be worth the wait though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from you! Thank you for your comment.