Home page button

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Site issues being worked on!

**Update 1/27 - Hopefully our rabbitry site looks more back to normal!  I've worked to reload many images and even added some new  things.  Unfortunately older posts I will likely be deleting as it would just be too time consuming to reload all the images to each post!
****
1/26 Thanks to a customer who notified me that our rabbitry site is not viewing correctly.
Unfortunately I made some changes with google+ and in doing so unknowingly deleted the photos which made up most of this site!!  Uggh.  I'm working to get this corrected!  It appears I will have to reload all the photos!  I'm sorry for any inconvenience.  Thank you for your patience as I work to get our site back to where it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from you! Thank you for your comment.