Home page button

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Another Good bye & a happy ending

Yesterday we said Good Bye to Miss Maggie (aka Bauer's Fullhouse).  This rabbit was one of our first pedigreed, show rabbits we purchased.  Not only did she have great pedigree & her own winnings but she was a sweetie.  However, it didn't bring me sadness to see this sweet bunny go, instead it brought me joy. How could I not be happy, after all, when I saw her new owner get choked up with tears of joy when I placed Miss Maggie in her lap!  It was precious.  Miss Maggie has become a companion to a sweet elderly lady.  She is so happy to have a pet again and Miss Maggie is thrilled with the one on one attention, I'm sure! Going from the rabbitry to a coffee table in a living room has got to be quite a pleasant step up!
Congratulations to Donna on her new furry friend. Thanks to our customer Harriet for bringing Donna to our rabbitry!

Miss Maggie in her new home




No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from you! Thank you for your comment.