Home page button

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Retiring this sweet buck! Looking for good pet home!

I'm retiring this sweet buck. He's fathered most of the litters at our rabbitry and I've been so pleased with him.  Many that follow our site have a kit that he fathered.  He's shy until he knows you, but once he's acquainted, he loves to be pet and get attention.
He is only 3 1/2 years old and has not had any health issues whatsoever.  He has never sprayed once while here at our rabbitry.  He's got such a sweet, chubby face.


I'd love to find him an indoor home where he can be spoiled with attention.
He has not been around young children so I am desiring a home with older responsible children, or a companion for adults.
$40 for pet home
If you are interested please email me whitehavenwoodsrabbitry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from you! Thank you for your comment.