Home page button

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Customer photos & updates!

It is always so fun for me when I receive an email from someone who purchased a rabbit from us in the past!
Most of the rabbits we sell leave our rabbitry at 8 weeks of age.  It's special to get an email months later with an update showing what that rabbit looks like now when it's full grown and to hear about the family's bond with their furry friend.  It makes my day to know the delight the rabbits are bringing their owners and to get to see how loved they are.

Thanks to all of you that send us an update and share photos with us and for your willingness to let me share on our site.  I greatly appreciate it! 

I just added a couple of recent  updates I received:  Customer Photos & Updates.
If you'd like to share an update with us, please email us at: whitehavenwoodsrabbitry@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We enjoy hearing from you! Thank you for your comment.